WELCOME TO VOWELS!!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vowels Consultancy and Solutions Private Limited’s Website – vowelsindia.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Vowels” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India, Madras High Court only. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, This Portal and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Portal All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.vowelsindia.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from www.vowelsindia.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.vowelsindia.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.vowelsindia.com
1. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. This Portal does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of our Portal, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws this Portal shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
2. This Portal reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents
to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation
copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful
material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial
activities or unlawful activity.
4. You hereby grant to this Portal a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
1. remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
2. circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
3. use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of Vowels. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vowels grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
4. collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
5. solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
6. attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
7. decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
8. use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
9. encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate
another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Membership (as defined in Section 5(B)) without permission, etc.);
10. engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
4 CONDITIONS FOR LINKING TO WEBSITE
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to the Website home page from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive with the Website and does not criticize or otherwise injure us, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material or that violates the spirit of our mission. Such a link is not an endorsement of such other site(s) by us. All of our rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
5 WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
1. We provide the Website including, without limitation Website Content for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
2. In many instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
3. If there is a dispute between persons accessing the Website or between persons accessing the Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release Vowels and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
4. The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.